Tuesday 6 November 2012

Festive Market















I am organising the Handmade & Vintage Festive Market in Lancaster again this year. I was always a really successful event in the Storey Gallery programme and something I was keen to continue as a freelancer. This year will be slightly different - I am taking a stall myself to test peoples reactions to my work. It is quite terrifying letting all the things I have been working on over the past few months out into the big wide world, but I am also excited. I hope they are well received!!

The Festive Market takes place on Saturday 8 December from 11am - 5pm at The Storey. I will post the flyer in a day or so. For those of you who use Facebook, you can find out more on the facebook event page but also here on my blog. Over the next few weeks I will post details of some of the exhibitors!!! They are what makes the event so successful and fun!

Below are some images from last year taken by the very very talented JB from beanphoto




































No comments:

Post a Comment