Wednesday 16 January 2013

Nippy & blue

OOOoooooo it's nippy out there at the moment, I really love it when it's cold so I am happy but my feet aren't. Sam swears by wool socks and I found these posted by the inspirational Elisabeth over at Fine Little Day


















They do some beautiful kiddies socks too.

Its smallest's birthday on Friday so maybe she will be getting some of these? I am planning cake pops too, I wonder if I will manage anything as good as these?

I am back to work with a new found spirit this week, my head is a little fuggy but I am determined to succeed. I started the week very badly, after a day of sulking it has spurred me on. Tomorrow is the final photo shoot for my new products. We started on Tuesday with some test shots. Here are some of the results .. a bit under exposed I think and I am not too sure about the effect we used but that is ok, it is a new camera after all and I need to make friends with it. Tomorrow we are taking the final shots.




No comments:

Post a Comment