Wednesday 25 April 2012

Going Freelance

At the end of this week I leave my fabulous job at Storey Gallery to begin an exciting, but terrifying, freelance career. The chairs from my last exhibition have left the building and my desk draws are empty.















I have been with Storey Gallery for six years now, and although it is intended that I will return occasionally on a freelance basis, it feels like the end of an era. I have a few plans up my sleeve, which I will reveal as an when its appropriate, but the next few weeks will involve a bit of down time and then lots and lots of meetings.

Whilst waiting for DVD's to burn I found these lovely things on Etsy, in the shop Udaskids. They have some amazing dungarees in this shop, shame Smallest is now too big for them all.

These are also fabulous.


No comments:

Post a Comment