Thursday 11 August 2011

Rainy day sunflowers and fluffy knits













































Its another super rainy day here, not like the middle of August at all, with wind rattling around the house like a dragon. Smallest has her first cold so after a very unsettled night and very early morning I thought this picture of the sunflowers on our wet cold allotment might cheer things up. I had planned to pop down there today to sort the potatoes out, but when I look out of the window that's the last thing I want to do....

The colder weather has had me searching for winter knitwear. ASOS are doing this lovely fluffy knit jumper, and for smallest I just love the the shorts and jumper combos in the Cotton and Milk summer 2011 collection. Ideal for the British summer.

I think smallest and I will stick to inside games today.

No comments:

Post a Comment